Saturday, March 13, 2010

people on here need to stop with the Alex questions because i bet its not easy talking about it when the wound is fresh. you two broke up! BIG DEAL PEOPLE ; SHIT HAPPENS! take care :)

Honestly...... I'm over it. & I say that w/ every ounce of honesty I have in my heart. For six days, I didn't eat, sleep, go to school, work, basically I just stayed home and cried and cried and cried. I loved Alex w/ everything I had inside of me; but I've always been strong emotionally. Breaking up is no fun at all, but breaking down won't do you any good. In order to truly be happy in life, you have to learn to accept the things you cannot change. I can't change the fact that Alex left me for another girl, so I might as well accept it. It's like I said in a previous answer, I'm only 18 yrs old - and when you're this young, nothing is forever. Shit, I don't even know if I'M gonna survive til tomorrow, nevermind a relationship. BUT I do agree w/ you though, people who are soooo concerned w/ Alex need to stfu & move on w/ their lives. It's annoying, not because it's a "fresh wound" but because I have no more feelings for him - he's dead to me. But thank youuuu, whoever you are<3

Ask/tell me anything!

0 comments: