Sunday, August 16, 2009

How can I be anything else but myself?

See me, I'm not the type to chase after my man. I'm an ill ass girlfriend, trust and believe. I'm not gonna ask you who you're with, when you're coming home, what you're wearing, where you're at, etc. Because I got trust. I know I got a lot to offer, I'm independent as fuck and I don't need a man, to be honest. But when I got one, I'm grateful and I put him on top of the world.... I will be faithful, and I will be down as fuck. If he wanna play games, waste my time, cheat on me, etc. then that's on him, on his mind, on his conscience.

I'm good.

3 comments:

torie said...

i loveeeeeeee this :)

Sweeter Language said...

I Co-Sign W/ This 101%
Im Watchin' You,
Follow Me Back!
sweeterlanguage.blogspot.com

Peace!

Tammy said...

You have a sweet blog, Im following you now.

Please check out and follow my blog http://aramaticambiance.blogspot.com

You wont be disappointed...its worth the time.
Thanks in advance

http://aramaticambiance.blogspot.com